The easy way for kids ages 3 to 6 (and parents) to learn American Sign Language
There has never been a better way to start learning American Sign Language. Ideal for parents of nonverbal children or children with communication impairments (ages 3-6), American Sign Language for Kids offers a simple way to introduce both of you to ASL.
Build your vocabularies with 101 signs perfect for everyday use, all featuring detailed illustrations, memory tips, and hands-on activities. American Sign Language for Kids helps you focus on the types of words you need most with chapters conveniently divided by category. Get chatty with activities that guide you through conversations. You’ll be signing together in no time!
American Sign Language for Kids includes:
- 101 Helpful signs―From family and feelings to meals and playtime, work with your child to master subjects that will help the two of you connect.
- Fun ways to practice―Discover enjoyable activities at the end of each section that make it exciting and engaging to learn signs and start conversing!
- Practical guides―Get useful advice for introducing signs to a child with autism, helpful primers on deaf culture, and more.
Discover an effective and meaningful way to deepen communication with your child―American Sign Language for Kids shows you the way.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Illustrated edition (October 8, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641526017
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641526012
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.5 x 8 inches