Practices for Tapping into the Energies of Nature from the Hawaiian Tradition
A full-color practical guide to connecting with the 7 elemental forces for empowerment, manifestation, and divination
• Details how to connect your soul with Huna’s seven elemental forces of nature--water, fire, wind, rock, plants, animals, and beings of light, including angels
• Provides simple exercises, techniques, and rituals to tap into the energies of nature, communicate with the elemental forces as well as nature spirits and the weather, manifest our dreams, and divine answers to life’s difficult situations
• Explains how to build a wheel of the elements to anchor your connection to the energies of the elements
In the Huna tradition of Hawaii, there are seven elemental forces whose all-pervading energies flow around us in abundance. Each of us has the ability to easily tap into this rich source of energy to aid us in any situation, empower ourselves and our actions, and manifest good things in our lives. In this full-color practical guide, Susanne Weikl details how to connect mentally and spiritually with Huna’s seven elemental forces of nature--water, fire, wind, rock, plants, animals, and beings of light, including angels. Providing simple exercises, techniques, and rituals, she invites you to sense and meet each of the elemental forces and draw on their powers for manifestation and empowerment. You will learn to communicate directly with nature spirits, including gnomes, dwarfs, leprechauns, and the weather, and work with nature on an energetic level. You will learn how to build a wheel of the elements to anchor your connection to the energies of the elements and provide a conduit for easily accessing their powers at any time. You will also receive inspirational messages from each of the seven elemental forces.
By connecting with the seven elemental forces of Hawaiian shamanism, you open yourself to an infinite reservoir of energy, an oracle for finding answers to difficult questions, a powerful support for manifesting positive outcomes, and an intuitive source for decoding symbols in nature. We each are already connected with nature and, with the practices in this book, we each can become a nature energy worker.
- Publisher : Earthdancer Books; Translation edition (May 7, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1620558858
- ISBN-13 : 978-1620558850
- Item Weight : 7.9 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.4 x 7.5 inches